Elaboration and Breeding:
- Bright pink colour with hints of amber.
- Lively and intense bouquet of red fruits (wild strawberry, raspberry, cherry), floral hint of rose and light touch of pepper.
- Expressive palate that combines intensity and softness. Juicy and persistent intensity of berries (strawberry, raspberry, redcurrant). Fleshiness and firmness of peach, freshness of a subtle note of menthol
The coupage reflects the diversity and complementarity of the three grape varieties:
- Intensity of the pinot noir: 40% to 50%, of which 10% is red.
- Roundness of the Meunier pinot: 30% to 40%, of which 10% is red
- Elegance of the chardonnay: 10% to 20%, of which 20% to 30% are reserve wines chosen to improve their intensity, subtlety and consistency.
- Type of Wine
- Grape Varieties
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature
- Ideal to Give
- Gift Box